Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 65

Thread: Alice Cooper speaks out on politics

  1. #11
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kerry for President???...WTF???
    Bush is no better...but hell if I'll vote fore Kerry.
    And Carl...I agree...Bush needs to just pull out the troops from Iraq...Let them animals there kill themselves.
    Now, if ya talking about Kerry being president and him pulling out the troops....He won't either....The only thing Kerry will pull out...is his thumb outta his ass...LFMAO!!!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh dont' forget..Jon Bon Jovi is also doing shows for Kerry.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ScruffyNightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2004
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Carl: totally right
    as for alice should do what he can: r'n'r

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by A Katt Named Raggz:
    oh dont' forget..Jon Bon Jovi is also doing shows for Kerry.
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Lordy, there is a reason for not voting for Kerry!!! That and the fact that Springsteen backs him. Ugh.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  6. #16
    Inactive Member TUFF TIGGER TYGER's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    645
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dunno who I'll vote for or if I will at all......I know people say if you don't vote you can't complain but shit neither of those guys I don't think are worth a damn so why should I have to choose between two piles of shit????

    Just my opinion I could be wrong. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Iraq has become a farce, I think we can all agree
    on that. But regardless of the legality surrounding
    the decision to invade it - 'invade' is the right
    word - even I, a numbnuts intellectual puffed up
    on his own self-worth - LOL! - will concure with
    the analysts (Jane's, et al.), that to pull out
    now would only exasperate things. Both men - the
    three men, if Clinton's retrospective opinions
    are worth any salt (which the media thinks they
    are) - cheerfully knew this beforehand.

    As for puppetlike Blair, Welsh nationalists,
    Plaid Cymru, are attempting to have him jailed
    for impeachment of the constitution - for
    purposefully misleading Parliament. If this sticks,
    and Blair ended up serving a jail sentence,
    the same sort of laws could possibly be levied
    at Bush, Kerry, or another ponce responsible
    for the invasion of Iraq.

    A bit boring, but a good site, and for more
    informative than anything an ageing rock star
    or the propagandist American media has to offer:

    http://www.eurolegal.org/useur/bbiraqwar.htm

    D.

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ August 26, 2004 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I agree, it's a quagmire. I guess the only thing that could happen would be a UN resolution enforcing sanctions on the USA and UK.

    Unless some serious changes are made here and the UK, things will jut get worse. We are already in the midst of a new Hundred Years War, which I'm sure you know about.

    Where's the Plaid Cymru link??

  9. #19
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Flanders and Baghdad are incomparable, if only
    because the English were a supposed force to be
    reckoned with back in those days - (Labour recently
    announced plans to cut our armed forces by about
    a third ... 25,000 jobs down the drain and a
    sizeable chunk of hardware scrapped).

    Anyway, Plaid Cymru can be found at:
    http://www.plaidcymru.org/

    Much to the surprise of the media and politicians
    alike, their impeachment plan is being taking
    seriously, and hence, gathering momentum; but its
    no surprise really that the plan is considered
    outlandish, because this is the party who once
    threatened to plant dynamite all along the Wales-
    England border and to blow Wales into the Irish
    Sea if they were voted into power, bless 'em.
    (Owain Glyndwr must have been rolling around
    his coffin and pissing his pants when he heard
    of that one!)

    D.

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ August 26, 2004 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>

  10. #20
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I would say the main power in this is not the UK, but the USA. BitchBoyBlair is nothing but Bush's lapdog. I say it is like The Hundred Years War, with the USA as the main power.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •